Pencilmation #18 Pencilmation #18

Wow

That was one of the greatest movies I've ever seen. Great job. I can't say anything that would improve it, because I think it's perfect. I'm going to watch all of your work.

Bubble burst Bubble burst

Haha. Very creative!

I absolutely loved this. I love how simple everything looked, but you could still tell it took a lot of time. What made it really good was that it had an excellent story line. I hope to see more of your work. :D

Broken Skateboard Broken Skateboard

GREAT!

It's really refreshing to see a high quality flash made. I can't say anything that would improve it even the slightest. Get ready for praise and high scores. Congratulations.

CyanSandwich responds:

You're awfully nice :)

Aperture Investment Other Aperture Investment Other

Very funny.

Very creative and very funny. I love the voice over the most, very well done. I love that chart that went all crazy. Haha.

Vinny Vs Bugha Vinny Vs Bugha

Nice!

I bet 100% of people watching this thought, "Oh my...only stick fighting game."

I thought this too, until the movie actually started, and I found out it was amazing. Great job with this, send me a PM if you have new releases! :P

The Optimist Gladiator The Optimist Gladiator

Great!

I love it! I've seen a lot of your other work and this is much better. :P

First off, the voices are great. Second, GREAT STORY LINE!

Not many animators care about having a great storyline; it's refreshing to see structure.

Again, PM me if you have new releases.

FMTS: Opening Credits FMTS: Opening Credits

Clarity.

It's pretty good flash, but it's really hard to understand what they are saying.

It's a combination of music being too loud and the voice not being loud enough. What's the purpose of saying anything if you can't hear it?

PM me if you have a new release.

artistunknown responds:

Thanks for the review. I'll take your advice into consideration when redoing the song for season two.

The Mask (tribute) The Mask (tribute)

Could have been better

It was really cool, I liked how you went about doing it.

However, I would have love to hear him say something because that's what makes the Mask, The Mask. The funny lines. It be like making a AC/DC tribute without including any music.

PM if you have any new releases.

Classified Random Classified Random

Funny!

This is so funny. The animation adds so much to the words.

I think I'm going to have to watch that show. :P

PM me with your new work.

superman lolz parody superman lolz parody

Very Funny!

I really enjoyed your flash; I thought it was very funny. I think my favorite parts were when he was flying through the walls and crashing.

If I were to fix this flash I'd simply change how smooth it was. It is very hard to understand what is happening in the flash by how fast it is going. You don't have to slow down the actions, just add more to it so everything lasts longer.

PM me if you have any new releases I'd love to see them.