Vault Platform Vault Platform

Nice.

I thought this was going to be like all those other games that you just get through the puzzle, but the addition of the ball bouncing added a whole new dynamic to the game. Great job!

wiseguyy responds:

That what I was aiming for :P

TF2 Soundboard: Scout TF2 Soundboard: Scout

Excellent quality.

Excellent quality sound clips and very nice design. I'll be sure to check out all of your work and upcoming work. Stay cool. :P

A few problems:
On "Knee Caps" it ends very abruptly. You can easily fix that by cutting the end off.
The same thing with "Lotta good...gun" and "What are you lookin at?"

Frenzy responds:

Thank you! And I apologize for the abruptness of those sounds stopping... will try to avoid that in the next one. Thanks for the review!

Defending Paradise - TD Defending Paradise - TD

GREAT!

Great control, great feel. Everything was very smooth, but I had a few problems. When selected unit it took me forever to find the description because it was in the bottom left corner, behind an advertisement that said "MORE GAMES." I think you should make a pop-out window for the description, it would be a lot more clear.

Aliens Attack RPG Action Aliens Attack RPG Action

Great game!

The controls are beautiful. At first I thought it was going to be jerky and hard to play, but it was very simple and fast. I picked up a gun...but I didn't know how to switch to it, that was the only confusing part.

Great game, I hope to hear more from you.

Fairy Difference Fairy Difference

Very nice

Great idea. Most of these games just show 2 pictures have you just try to find the differences. This games difference is that double mouse thing which makes it a lot easier to find all the differences, without being ridiculously hard to play.

Great game!

Heavenly Machine Heavenly Machine

Very nice!

I normally don't like these style games, but this one runs so smoothly and is graphically amazing. I really love how you kept it simply, but still have it complex with the bonuses and powerups.

spinning doodle spinning doodle

Simple.

Simple, but I love it. It is so fun to try and get different patterns down.

You should make it so you can use different images with some effects to make it more complex and fun. :P

Egg and Ghost Egg and Ghost

LIttle Hard.

It's a really good game, but it is also very hard.

I found level 1 pretty hard. I died like 4 times before I actually got through it. You should tone down the game a little bit more to make it easier for people to play.

Jerry's Jammin Journey Jerry's Jammin Journey

Niice.

I really like this game. My favorite part is the music you use during the game.

Gameplay: It's pretty much like Super Mario, but I wouldn't say you copied it by any means. It has a pretty good concept, I like how it's a plumber in a sewer with rats.

I didn't like the ladder part of the game because it really didn't look that good. You should make it so you can't go left/right on the ladder just straight up and down.

You should make it more obvious on the title screen how to actually play the game. Not everyone would think "J" is Jump. The common jump button is Space Bar. Users shouldn't have to rely on the description to play a game.

DefLepper responds:

Duly noted and changed the jump button. Thanks for the feedback!

As for the ladders, later stages require the ability to go left/right. If you get that far, you'll see what I mean ;)

Teh Bouncing Ball Teh Bouncing Ball

Not enough to do.

There isn't enough to do in this game.

Gameplay: All you do is go back and fourth, if I wanted to play a game like that I'd play Pacman.

Restarting: After you enter your high score it takes like 30 seconds for the game to reset; I thought I had to refresh the page to start again.

It's a pretty good idea, you just have to work with it and develop it more.