White Teeth - WIP White Teeth - WIP

Great Song!

Great song you got there. I didn't think it was dubstep and I was getting disappointed, but then it really picked up.

Improvements:
I think if you wanted to make the song "that" much better I'd shorten the intro. People here that want to listen to dubstep want the beats throw in their faces about 10 seconds in. I think it'd be a great change to your song.

ECHO - Goddess ECHO - Goddess

Hey Echo

Great. :P

This song is set. Don't work on it anymore because if people don't like...there is something obviously wrong with them. Heh.

I'll keep this short and sweet so I don't bore you and you can get back to making more music.

PM with new releases.

Andre

Skortix - Napalm Strike 2 -WiP Skortix - Napalm Strike 2 -WiP

I feel it.

I love the force behind each beat, it really brings everything together. The only thing wrong with it is that it is not long enough...I NEED MOAR! :P

D-Chain responds:

Thanks bra

ECHO - Goddess WIP ECHO - Goddess WIP

Lovely.

You're easily my favorite artist on Newgrounds, hands down.

Improvements(I will be nitpicky about these, just to tell you what I think):
- At 0:28 there is a big sound and at 0:29 it drops quieter. I think it would be much better if the big was bigger and it dropped softer. It would have more contrast which would work brilliantly.
- Same thing as before, but right at the very end. It should have bigger contrast; you have to toy with your listeners emotions.
- I can't really say anything about the actual song because changing melodies/background would be changing the reason why I like the song.
"If it ain't broke, don't fix it."

Wonderful song. Like I said before, if you have any new releases, I beg of you, please send them to me. :P

Andre

Echo responds:

"You're easily my favorite artist on Newgrounds, hands down."

And you're probably my favourite reviewer lol. Thanks!

"Intro: I love it. It doesn't build up at all it just you throw you in to the song and you have to fend for yourself."

Good to know that that ploy worked out, wasn't quite sure about the lack of build up, but apparently it worked :D

"Then at around 0:30 it calms down and turns almost Arabic, which I love; it gives me the feeling that I'm an adventurer and that I'm reaching a new region. This song makes me think of almost...Indian Jones. I think you can figure out why. Not that you're copying it at all, just the feel of it."

I think i get what you mean, and the fact that you got that type of atmosphere going in your head tells me that i've done my job well. Yay!

"Improvements(I will be nitpicky about these, just to tell you what I think):
"If it ain't broke, don't fix it.""

I'll check into those improvements and work on them before the final release. Thanks for the tips!

"Wonderful song. Like I said before, if you have any new releases, I beg of you, please send them to me."

Will do ;)

Thanks for the awesome and supportive review!

Echo

Tremble Reloaded Tremble Reloaded

Wonderful!

10/10
5/5

This is absolutely wonderful; I can't get over how good you are. I almost get upset when I hear your work because I'm very jealous. It sounds great.

:P

mrbipolar responds:

Thank you very much! I am glad that you like it.

ECHO - Faith ECHO - Faith

BEAUTIFUL!

5/5
10/10

Same drill, if you have new releases PM me. I'd be honored to listen.

-Andre

Echo responds:

"This is now my favorite song on Newgrounds. It has improved so much since you first released it as a WIP."

Thanks :D

"Intro: Emotional Road Trip. You made us "feel" the intro which is extremely hard to do."

I always try to put as much emotion into music as possible. I must admit though that this one came out better than i'd expected.

"Middle: I think this is one of my favorite parts. Specifically, the trumpets playing that very bold melody."

The trumpets are a very nice touch, for which i must thank Supersteph54, for it was his idea to include them in that bit. I must admit that at first i was worried that they would be too harsh when matched to the rest of the song, but they came out well.

"End: You ended with piano! Just like I said! I knew it would sound wonderful. I won't take credit for that, of course, because I only had the idea you took the idea, manipulated it, and turned into music which is the coolest thing I've ever heard."

i did indeed take the idea for the ending from you, and it turned out great! Thanks for that :D

"In comparison to your WIP it's almost a completely different song. It's fantastic.
Same drill, if you have new releases PM me. I'd be honored to listen."

Sure no problem, i'll keep you posted.

Thanks for the awesome review and for your support!

Echo

Heart 404 Heart 404

Coool.

I love the voice. You're actually doing something with it. However, I think it's a little much. I know those almost voice crack turns are on purpose, but they sound weird and lose the effect of the "grunge."

I also really like your back up music, I can't tell if it's live or not, but I like it.

Overall, you did a really good job, it could just use some work.

ShanZE responds:

Actually the voice is pretty good compared to how shit I've been sounding for a couple of weeks now that I've been trying to sing at home. But yeah I understand and when it sounds bad it's not "on purpose", it's just me not being a good singer.

The back up music is live, except for the drums. But I program the drums myself, I don't like to use drum samples.

Thanks for the review! Glad you liked it. It sure could use some work, not even this song but the album. Now that I listen to other albums in comparison, mine sounds like bunch of lo-fi crap.

Hackd Station Ii W/mcmao[nc] Hackd Station Ii W/mcmao[nc]

Didn't flow.

There is good lyrics but they don't flow at all.

First Rapper: It was hard to understand what you were saying, this song is really dialogue heavy and if we can't hear it, it's useless.

Second Rapper: I could understand you a lot better, but it was not in time at all. I recommend doing it again and making sure it's very in time.

My idea: I would remake the whole thing and do it a lot slower until it locks. Goodluck.

NoCoins responds:

Not sure how this didn't flow... It flowed fine...

Rock Bottom [WIP] {Dj-Abbic} Rock Bottom [WIP] {Dj-Abbic}

Very Solid.

This was a well made song. I'm glad I got to listen to it.

Intro: GREAT JOB! You really sucked me in with your intro, so quiet that I was forced to listen.

Bass Hits: Very powerful. They sounded very high quality they shook my whole body and I think that's what you were aiming for. Some of them were a little uneven though and I didn't really like them. You should balance them out.

Ending: Awwh...I didn't like it. You should have drifted out of the song just as you drifted into it. I wont' tell you how to do because I know you'll figure it out, but experiment with it and find what works the best. Your ending needs to be just as good as your intro.

DjAbbic responds:

Well, this is a work in progress, so it's not finished, meaning no ending. By the uneven thing, I assume you mean the starting synth being sidechained, which of course makes it uneven. I made it that way :).

I enjoy your critiques however, and I appreciate the detailed review, thanks alot :)

Wanna Play House? (NG Demo) Wanna Play House? (NG Demo)

Too Hectic.

There is a lot of stuff you could do with this song, but it is all masked by the craziness.

Intro: Too frantic. You have to start it like the beginning of a song, not like you are trapped in the middle of a tornado.

Melody: Not existent. You should make a really cool melody over this song. Who knows? That could be what's missing. Experiment with melodies.

Ending: The intro know makes sense. It's a loop duh. You did great job.

I'd still make a melody though.

Dj-GST responds:

Dude this is a demo. It's a 34 second clip of a 6 minute and 47 second song.

That supersaw arp is one of the lead melodies.

If you wanna hear a different part of the song go to http://soundcloud.com/sil v3ster