All 3 art Reviews

I think I saw Something I think I saw Something

Lookin' good.

Heeey, it looks pretty good. I like how he points off into the distance. Very creative.

Dead Life Dead Life

Needs more time.

If you knew me you'd know I love nature work, but it needs a little bit of work.

Colors: Great color choices. The reds and oranges really go nice together and make all the different features in the "painting" coalesce.

Quality: I don't think enough time was put into this, I think you know that as well. I mean, just look at the clouds. That should say enough.

You should consider resubmitting this, but take more time to develop your concepts and ideas.

Review Request Club

up-a-notch responds:

Tower of Heaven: Fan art Tower of Heaven: Fan art

Totally got me.

You totally sold me with this piece of artwork. First off, I love pixel work. It gives me that feel of old school work, but in a modern way. Second, I really love the colors in hear. All those green tints and shades really bring everything together as one. Lastly, your characters are handled just perfect, they almost blend completely into the rest of it. I can't wait to see more of your work.

EventHorizon responds:

thanks, I also love the pixel-art in fact is the reason why I'm drawing using this style!