Pencilmation #18 Pencilmation #18

Wow

That was one of the greatest movies I've ever seen. Great job. I can't say anything that would improve it, because I think it's perfect. I'm going to watch all of your work.

Bubble burst Bubble burst

Haha. Very creative!

I absolutely loved this. I love how simple everything looked, but you could still tell it took a lot of time. What made it really good was that it had an excellent story line. I hope to see more of your work. :D

Broken Skateboard Broken Skateboard

GREAT!

It's really refreshing to see a high quality flash made. I can't say anything that would improve it even the slightest. Get ready for praise and high scores. Congratulations.

CyanSandwich responds:

You're awfully nice :)

Vault Platform Vault Platform

Nice.

I thought this was going to be like all those other games that you just get through the puzzle, but the addition of the ball bouncing added a whole new dynamic to the game. Great job!

wiseguyy responds:

That what I was aiming for :P

TF2 Soundboard: Scout TF2 Soundboard: Scout

Excellent quality.

Excellent quality sound clips and very nice design. I'll be sure to check out all of your work and upcoming work. Stay cool. :P

A few problems:
On "Knee Caps" it ends very abruptly. You can easily fix that by cutting the end off.
The same thing with "Lotta good...gun" and "What are you lookin at?"

Frenzy responds:

Thank you! And I apologize for the abruptness of those sounds stopping... will try to avoid that in the next one. Thanks for the review!

Defending Paradise - TD Defending Paradise - TD

GREAT!

Great control, great feel. Everything was very smooth, but I had a few problems. When selected unit it took me forever to find the description because it was in the bottom left corner, behind an advertisement that said "MORE GAMES." I think you should make a pop-out window for the description, it would be a lot more clear.

White Teeth - WIP White Teeth - WIP

Great Song!

Great song you got there. I didn't think it was dubstep and I was getting disappointed, but then it really picked up.

Improvements:
I think if you wanted to make the song "that" much better I'd shorten the intro. People here that want to listen to dubstep want the beats throw in their faces about 10 seconds in. I think it'd be a great change to your song.

ECHO - Goddess ECHO - Goddess

Hey Echo

Great. :P

This song is set. Don't work on it anymore because if people don't like...there is something obviously wrong with them. Heh.

I'll keep this short and sweet so I don't bore you and you can get back to making more music.

PM with new releases.

Andre

Skortix - Napalm Strike 2 -WiP Skortix - Napalm Strike 2 -WiP

I feel it.

I love the force behind each beat, it really brings everything together. The only thing wrong with it is that it is not long enough...I NEED MOAR! :P

D-Chain responds:

Thanks bra

I think I saw Something I think I saw Something

Lookin' good.

Heeey, it looks pretty good. I like how he points off into the distance. Very creative.

Dead Life Dead Life

Needs more time.

If you knew me you'd know I love nature work, but it needs a little bit of work.

Colors: Great color choices. The reds and oranges really go nice together and make all the different features in the "painting" coalesce.

Quality: I don't think enough time was put into this, I think you know that as well. I mean, just look at the clouds. That should say enough.

You should consider resubmitting this, but take more time to develop your concepts and ideas.

Review Request Club

up-a-notch responds:

Tower of Heaven: Fan art Tower of Heaven: Fan art

Totally got me.

You totally sold me with this piece of artwork. First off, I love pixel work. It gives me that feel of old school work, but in a modern way. Second, I really love the colors in hear. All those green tints and shades really bring everything together as one. Lastly, your characters are handled just perfect, they almost blend completely into the rest of it. I can't wait to see more of your work.

EventHorizon responds:

thanks, I also love the pixel-art in fact is the reason why I'm drawing using this style!